When it comes to food safety, there are a lot of programs available. BD Food Safety Consultants LLC provides some of the most qualified food safety services in Chicago, Atlanta and online to clients nationwide. We are a one stop shop for food safety training courses (HACCP certification, PCQI, FSVP, IAVA & Internal Auditor) some of which are recognized by FDA, USDA & GFSI Certification Audits. We offer comprehensive food safety consulting services from regulatory compliance to assistance with GFSI audit preparations. Our team of instructors and registered consultants leverage over 45 years of combined food safety experience. This allows us to offer a comprehensive lineup of food safety programs and training tools such as Online Learning Management System. Our Chicago and Atlanta offices serve Clients nationwide and internationally. Click Tabs below to learn more about our products and services.
Why BD Food Safety Consultants LLC?
Our food safety consulting experience covers a diverse list of food sector categories. We are qualified to train and consult others on the food safety guidelines set forth by the FDA, USDA and GFSI.
We offer classroom and online live courses as well as innovative solutions in employee food safety training (DOCEO LMS). Individuals attending our FSPCA & HACCP Courses receive certificate of attendance. Some of our training courses and products include:
- PCQI Training – FSPCA’s Preventive Controls for Human Food Courses recognized by FDA
- HACCP Training – International HACCP Alliance Accredited HACCP Certification Courses
- FSPCA’s FSVP Training Courses
- IAVA Training – FSPCA’ s Intentional Adulteration Vulnerability Assessment Courses recognized by FDA
- Internal Auditor Training Courses compliant with GFSI certification audits requirements
- DOCEO Online Learning Management System with pre-loaded content complaint with GFSI certification and regulatory requirements for food safety / food hygiene employee training
- FSMA & HACCP Regulatory Compliance consulting service
- GFSI (SQF / BRC / FSSC 22000, Primus GFS) consulting service and assistance with audit preparations
In addition to our training courses, we are registered GFSI food safety consultants with office locations in Chicago and Atlanta. We offer our services nationwide and internationally. If you need a registered food safety consultant, we boast some of the best in the field.
The Importance of Food Safety Courses and Proper Training
Food safety courses and proper training programs are important because they directly affect the public’s health. Multiple types of businesses come to us for assistance — such as, food manufacturing companies, distribution centers, food packaging manufacturers and more. Our classroom & online food safety training courses are designed to meet the needs of practically any type of business that deals with food or food contact material. DOCEO Learning Management System was designed with pre-loaded content to meet the requirements for food safety workforce training required by FSMA, HACCP & GFSI.
Not only are we equipped to consult with food businesses to build the most attentive food safety protocol, but we also are prepared to handle training for the employees. Many individuals come to us to get trained and certified in food safety so they can better their career.
Working With Us for Food Safety in Chicago, Atlanta and Nationwide
When you are dealing with a topic that has so much bearing on the success of your food-related business, it is critical to have the most well-equipped food safety consultant Chicago and Atlanta have to offer. When choosing us for your food safety training and consulting needs, you reap several advantages, including:
- Affordability for small and medium-sized businesses
- Courses to achieve certificate of attendance taught by professional instructors with experience on the given topic
- An FDA-recognized classroom & online training curricula that meet the requirements of the Food Safety Modernization Act
- An FDA and USDA recognized classroom & online HACCP course that meets the requirements of HACCP regulation.
- Small classroom sizes so attendees maximize their experience
- Wide range of food safety consulting services. Consulting in FSMA / HACCP, GFSI Certification and 3rd party audit preparations
BD Food Safety Consultants LLC makes your food safety training as simplistic as possible. We strive to use our years of expertise to properly train every person who comes to us for assistance. Our team is always open to discuss any concerns that potential clients may have about our services.
Let’s Get Started
If you are interested in making sure you or your employees are well-versed in food safety, register for courses on our website by following the above links. You can also contact BD Food Safety Consultants LLC for additional information regarding regulatory compliance (FSMA / HACCP) and GFSI consulting services. Fill out the form below to get started!
Subscribe To Monthly Newsletter!
Your privacy is important to us. It is BD Food Safety Consultants LLC’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://www.bdfoodsafety.com, and other sites we own and operate.
Personal information is any information about you which can be used to identify you. This includes information about you as a person (such as name, address, and date of birth), your devices, payment details, and even information about how you use a website or online service.
This policy is effective as of 20 October 2021.
Last updated: 20 October 2021
Information We Collect
Information we collect falls into one of two categories: “voluntarily provided” information and “automatically collected” information.
“Voluntarily provided” information refers to any information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions.
“Automatically collected” information refers to any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
We may ask for personal information — for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when you contact us — which may include one or more of the following:
- Phone/mobile number
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to provide you with our platform’s core features and services
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes
We may combine voluntarily provided and automatically collected personal information with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources. For example, Our marketing and market research activities may uncover data and insights, which we may combine with information about how visitors use our site to improve our site and your experience on it.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services. For example, ensuring you do not make your personal information publicly available via our platform.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, professional advisors, and payment systems operators
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals, and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you
- third parties to collect and process data
- an entity that buys, or to which we transfer all or substantially all of our assets and business
Third parties we currently use include:
- Google Analytics
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Marketing permission: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Non-discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information. Unless your personal information is required to provide you with a particular service or offer (for example providing user support), we will not deny you goods or services and/or charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, or provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data, including your personal information, among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, continue to use your personal information according to this policy, which they will be required to assume as it is the basis for any ownership or use rights we have over such information.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
Additional Disclosures for California Compliance (US)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you live in California and your business relationship with us is mainly for personal, family, or household purposes, you may ask us about the information we release to other organizations for their marketing purposes.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Cookies and Pixels
CCPA-permitted financial incentives
In accordance with your right to non-discrimination, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels for the goods or services we provide.
Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information, and we will provide written terms that describe clearly the nature of such an offer. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California Notice of Collection
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information enumerated in the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Customer records, such as billing and shipping address, and credit or debit card data.
- Employment and education data, such as data you provide when you apply for a job with us.
For more information on information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the “Information We Collect” section. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the “Collection and Use of Information” section, including to provide and manage our Service.
Right to Know and Delete
If you are a California resident, you have rights to delete your personal information we collected and know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Shine the Light
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights discussed above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain personal information as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” with third parties and affiliates for their own direct marketing purposes.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: