When you want to ensure all levels of training are tended to in order to stay in line with the standards set forth by legislative organizations such as the FDA and USDA, BD Food Safety Consultants LLC is the place to trust. We provide services for nationwide customers at our Atlanta location.
We don’t just offer one level of service related to Georgia food safety certification. Instead, we strive to provide our clients with multiple tiers of food safety training in Georgia. Several programs we have available include:
- Implementable Learning Management System (LMS) for continued employee training: We can provide all the necessary tools in the form of an implemented LMS software, so ongoing food safety training is an easy-to-achieve feat.
- Training for internal food safety auditing processes according to GFSI standards: Food safety auditing is done to assess current food safety practices within a business; make sure your GFSI Food Safety Systems are up to date; and verify the premises are safe for food preparation and handling. During our courses, students will learn how to carry out these auditing processes appropriately. This course is based on ISO 19011:2011 for auditing Quality Management Systems.
- HACCP training in Atlanta that involves a two-day workshop and interactive instruction: HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) training is considered the international standard for identifying, analyzing and controlling hazards in a food-prep environment. Our course is accredited by the International HACCP Alliance.
- PCQI training in Atlanta and consulting services following the Food Safety Modernization Act: PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) training courses educate students on the preventive controls that can be identified and implemented in a food manufacturing and handling environment. This is FSPCA curriculum recognized by FDA.
- SQF and BRC food safety consulting services: The Safe Quality Food Institute (SQF)And The British Retail Consortium (BRC) are based on GFSI guidelines for international Food Safety Certification. Our consulting services pertain to the GFSI standard of your choice to assure your company is ready for the audit.
Food Safety Certification in Atlanta and More
Your time finding the best food safety consultants and courses will be well worth it. At BD Food Safety Consultants LLC, we want to give you peace of mind that you’ve chosen the right place for all your needs relating to food safety certification in Georgia. Our team holds more than four decades of combined professional food safety experience in several aspects and food sectors. Additionally, our location is easy to find. We are at Double Tree by Hilton at 2061 N Druid Hill Road, right off of I-85.
Classes Structured to Maximize Learning
In all of our training facilities, we keep class sizes at a minimum, and we do that with a purpose. Intimate class sizes allow the instructor to have more one-on-one interaction during training courses. Each course participant gets the opportunity to ask questions at will, gain clarification when confused about a topic, and get more quality attention from a professional. Research shows that smaller class sizes help each student gain more knowledge while in the classroom.
Contact Us for Georgia Food Safety Consulting
Food safety is ever important in food-related business operations, and no one understands this better than BD Food Safety Consultants LLC. Whether you need help with PCQI training in Atlanta, general food safety classes in Atlanta, or some other form of consulting, reach out to us.
Register for courses on our site or contact us today for more information.